ICO phase 4 will close on 31st March 2018
This 'Finchcoin' network is a socio-economic mission to provide ease of digital transactions worldwide and to make a platform where everyone can have a better opportunity to grow!
‘Finchcoin’ is carrying very high level of socio-economic objectives and has a pledged to achieve them all in a graceful manner.
‘Finchoin’ is being launched with a motto of raising fund with a long-term objective to establish and develop world class ‘Smart Sustainable Green Cities’ worldwide which will e unique in its class providing the most comfortable lifestyle to the citizens making the environment purely nature and eco-friendly, sustainable and pollution free. The lifestyle is to be made more secured, healthy and supportive/cooperatively for all human beings, making everyone to grow cohesive.
The objective of going for ‘Crowd Selling’ and various stages of ‘ICO’s are purely for the investors who have ‘long-term’ vision, and are ready to invest their money to grow on long-term basis (not with any ‘short-term’ speculative goals). Hence the mindset of the investors must be broad, matured, meaningful and supportive towards successful achievement of our long-term goals.
As a joining member, to 'Finchcoin' chain of investment network, I hereby clearly understand and agree to all the policies, terms and conditions, and the rule/regulations applicable as mentioned below:
I fully understand, agree and gracefully accept that for all my own interest, I can purchase and invest into ‘Finchcoin’ with any amount of money for ‘n’ number of times, with a policy of the management prevailing at the time of purchase. However I shall be liable to pay the administrative charges [and the Taxes of the government under which country I belong to and the country under whose regulation I am buying the ‘Finchcoin’s]. I also understand and fully agree to the fact that if required I will have to provide and submit all my documents regarding my credentials about ‘KYC’ as per the government norms of my parent country as well as the country which I belong to.
I fully understand, agree and accept that for all my invested money, I will be keeping them invested at least for a minimum period of ‘One Year’, and if in any case I need to withdraw my money, I clearly understand that if I need to get my invested money back from the management of ‘Finchcoin’, I shall be able to get back only the ‘Principal Amount’ (without any appreciation) which I have invested [after a deduction of 20% amount as an administrative charges], and that too I shall be able to get returned only after six months from my last invested lot. However, in the meantime if I want, I can sell my purchased ‘Finchcoin’s to any third party at a prevailing price by making the third party well aware of this rule applicable to all investors / purchaser of ‘Finchcoin’. In case of third-party sell, it will be the sole responsibility of the seller to educate buyer and make him/her aware very fairly and transparently about all the policies of ‘Finchcoin’ and in no-case the third-party purchaser will have any kind of right to claim for any amount from the ‘Finchcoin’ management.
[In case of emergency if I needed, I can get my principal/original invested money back after six months by deducting 25% of original invested money as an administrative charges].
It is very clear, and I agree to that in case of purchasing of ‘Finchcoin’ in lieu of BTC/ETH/BCH or any crypto currency, I shall not be able to get any kind of refund of money or any crypto currency back in any mode.
I also understand that after one year period from my last purchase of ‘Finchcoin’ or whenever the management of ‘Finchcoin’ allow transacting (whichever is later), I shall be able to sell my ‘Finchcoin’s in an open market or at any registered crypto/money exchanger at a prevailing rate of ‘Finchcoin’. And I also understand and fully agree that for the gain after selling of any amount of ‘Finchcoin’ in any mode, the taxes of duties levied by any government which I belong to or the country where I am selling ‘Finchcoin’ or the country under which the rules/regulations are applicable to me, and I agree to pay the Taxes/Duties at a prevailing rule/regulation, and it will be my sole responsibility to comply to it. In case of any dispute or penalty, it will be my sole responsibility to resolve it. In no case ‘Finchcoin’ management will be held responsible for it.
I have read all the terms and conditions very minutely, also I hereby clearly understand, aware of them, and after careful study and agreeing to all, I take an oath that,
1. I am joining this scio-economic mission at my own without any pressure or force from anybody, with my full heart and clear mind, I clearly understand that, whatever money I invest or pay to this mission, am absolutely free from any kind of fraudulent source of income, or it is not earned through any kind of illegal sources or methods.
2. I fully understand and agree to that an investment in ‘Finchcoin’ or in any similar crypto currencies or in any investment schemes/mechanism, is subject to market risk, and is purely based on demand and supply of such commodities or underlying assets, and they keep on changing/varying time-to-time.
3. I am very well aware that, whatever money I am putting in here is for no any guaranteed return, but whatever return I get, that will be considered as my extra bonus income.
4. I am not investing any money from out of the capacity of my pocket or not by borrowing from anybody.
5. As a promoter member I will be explaining all the pros and cons to my referred member joining to this mission, and I am not forcing anybody to join this.
6. I clearly understand that initially there will be some waiting period / time will have to be given to mature this system and grow, so I will not withdraw my invested money immediately or within a short time of say three to six months.
7. I will not get indulged into any provocative or misleading activities to misguide or instigate any other person or member, and I will not do any kind of anti social or anti organizational activity against this organization in any case.
8. As a responsible member, I will act as a matured and sincere member of this organization, and will always do the best for it.
9. I clearly understand that in case of any illegal or unlawful, activities or behaviour, I am liable to be undergoing the legal procedures, and for such mis-conduct I will be sole responsible for facing the consequences.
10. Further I confirm and assure that I am not the citizen or residence of US,
11. Further I keep a note and understand that, The ‘Finchcoin’ tokens are not intended to constitute securities in any jurisdiction of any country in the world. It does not constitute a promise or guarantee of any sort and is not intended to constitute an offer of securities or a solicitation for investment in securities in any jurisdiction of the world.
12. I also note, understand and confirm that, No person is bound to enter into any contract or binding legal commitment in relation to the sale and purchase of the ‘Finchcoin’ tokens.
13. The information set in the Whitepaper or in the contents of this website, or at any other information published in related to ‘Finchcoin’ may not be exhaustive and does not imply any elements of a contractual relationship. While the management of ‘Finchcoin’ make every effort to ensure that any information or fact is accurate and up to date, but such information in no way constitutes the provision of professional advice. Finchcoin does not guarantee, and accepts no legal liability whatsoever arising from or connected to, the accuracy, reliability, currency, or completeness of any material contained in any of our information brochure, whitepaper or any other published paper. Investors and potential Finchcoin holders should seek appropriate independent professional advice prior to relying on, or entering into any commitment or transaction based on, material published, which material is purely published for reference purposes alone.
14. I do understand and accept that, Finchcoin does not provide any opinion on any advice to purchase, sell, or otherwise transact with Finchcoin, and the fact of presentation of any information through any appropriate channel shall not form the basis of, or be relied upon in connection with, any contract or investment decision.
15. I understand and accept that, no person is bound to enter into any contract or binding legal commitment in relation to the sale and purchase of Finchcoin tokens, and no crypto currency or other form of payment.
16. I/we fully understand and agree that, I/we am/are not eligible and not to purchase any Finchcoin token if I/we am/are a citizen or resident (tax or otherwise) of ‘Singapore’, or other Singapore Person. “Singapore Person” is generally defined as a natural person, residing in the Singapore or any entity organized or incorporated under the laws of Singapore. And hence I/we confirm and declare that none of us is a citizen or resident (tax or otherwise) of ‘Singapore’, or other Singapore Person.
17. I/we fully understand and agree that, I/we am/are not eligible and not to purchase any FINCHCOIN tokens if you are a citizen or resident (tax or otherwise) of the People‘s Republic of China (“PRC“), or other PRC Person. [“PRC Person“, is generally defined as a natural person, residing in the People‘s Republic of China, or any entity organized or incorporated under the laws of the People‘s Republic of China]. And hence I/we confirm and assure that we do not belong to this country as said.
18. Furthermore I/we know that, because of current regulatory uncertainty and before additional information is publicly released by the Platform on the matter, green card holders of the United States or citizens or residents (tax or otherwise) of the United States of America, Singapore or China, or other U.S., Singapore Person or PRC Person, are not eligible to register for the Token Sale. That limits the ability of U.S., Singapore, PRC persons to utilize Finchcoin tokens and participate in the future development of the platform as well as in the distribution of proceeds.
19. No information in Finchcoin Whitepaper should be considered to be business, legal, and financial or tax advice regarding Finchcoin, the Distributor, the FINCHCOIN tokens, the Finchcoin Token Sale, the Finchcoin Wallet, and the Finchcoin Exchange (each as referred to in the Whitepaper).
20. I/we fully understand and agree that, I/we should consult our own legal, financial, tax or other professional adviser regarding Finchcoin and/or the Distributor and their respective businesses and operations, the FINCHCOIN tokens, the Finchcoin Token Sale, the Finchcoin Wallet, and the Finchcoin Exchange (each as referred to in the Whitepaper). I/we am/are fully aware that I/we may be required to bear the financial risk of any purchase of FINCHCOIN tokens for an indefinite period of time.
21. I/we fully agree that, in no event shall Finchcoin, members of Finchcoin staff, contractors, or volunteers be liable for any loss or lost profits, lost savings or incidental, indirect, special or consequential damages, arising out of own use or inability to use the services or products offered by Finchcoin or the breach of any of these Terms by any third party:
• Any security risk such as hacker attacks, loss of password, loss of private key, or similar.
• Mistakes or errors in code, text, or images involved in the sale.
• Any losses resulting from the volatility in pricing of Finchcoins in any countries and crypto currency exchanges.
22. I/we fully understand and accept that, this website and the FINCHCOIN tokens are provided on an “as is” basis and without any warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied. I/we assume all responsibility and risk with respect to our use of the website and purchasing of any amount of the FINCHCOIN tokens and their use. If applicable law does not allow all or any part of the above limitation of liability to apply to you, the limitations will apply to you only to the extent permitted by applicable law.
23. I/we understand and agree that, By acquiring Finchcoin’s Token and to the extent permitted by applicable law, the buyer agrees not to hold Finchcoin’s Token or any employee or contractor of Finchcoin liable for any losses or damages arising out of or in any way connected to the buyer’s failure to properly secure the private key to the wallet containing their Finchcoins: hacker’s attacks, stolen devices, loss of passwords, etc.
24. Finchcoin and/or the Distributor does not make or purport to make, and hereby disclaims, any representation, warranty or undertaking in any form whatsoever to any entity or person, including any representation, warranty or undertaking in relation to the truth, accuracy and completeness of any of the information set out in this Whitepaper.
25. I/we fully understand and agree to fact that, by accessing and/or accepting possession of any information in Finchcoin Whitepaper or such part thereof (as the case may be), I/we represent and warrant to Finchcoin and/or Finchcoin’s partners/ members/ (the Distributor), as follows:
(a) I/we agree and acknowledge that the FINCHCOIN tokens do not constitute securities in any form in any jurisdiction;
(b) I/we agree and acknowledge that this Whitepaper does not constitute a prospectus or offer document of any sort and is not intended to constitute an offer of securities in any jurisdiction or a solicitation for investment in securities and you are not bound to enter into any contract or binding legal commitment and no crypto currency or other form of payment is to be accepted on the basis of this Whitepaper;
(c) I/we agree and acknowledge that no regulatory authority has examined or approved of the information set out in this Whitepaper, no action has been or will be taken under the laws, regulatory requirements or rules of any jurisdiction and the publication, distribution or dissemination of this Whitepaper to you does not imply that the applicable laws, regulatory requirements or rules have been complied with;
(d) I/we agree and acknowledge that this Whitepaper, the undertaking and/or the completion of the Finchcoin Token Sale, or future trading of the FINCHCOIN tokens on any crypto currency exchange, shall not be construed, interpreted or deemed by you as an indication of the merits of the Finchcoin and/or the Distributor, the FINCHCOIN tokens, the Finchcoin Token Sale, the Finchcoin Wallet, and the Finchcoin Exchange (each as referred to in this Whitepaper);
(e) The distribution or dissemination of this Whitepaper, any part thereof or any copy thereof, or acceptance of the same by you, is not prohibited or restricted by the applicable laws, regulations or rules in our jurisdiction, and where any restrictions in relation to possession are applicable, I/we have observed and complied with all such restrictions at your own expense and without liability to Finchcoin and/or the Distributor;
(f) I/we agree and acknowledge that in the case where you wish to purchase any FINCHCOIN tokens, the FINCHCOIN tokens are not to be construed, interpreted, classified or treated as:
(i) Any kind of currency other than crypto currency;
(ii) Debentures, stocks or shares issued by any person or entity (whether Finchcoin and/or the Distributor)
(iii) Rights, options or derivatives in respect of such debentures, stocks or shares;
(iv) Rights under a contract for differences or under any other contract the purpose or pretended purpose of which is to secure a profit or avoid a loss;
(v) Units in a collective investment scheme;
(vi) Units in a business trust;
(vii) Derivatives of units in a business trust; or
(viii) Any other security or class of securities.
(g) I/we am/are fully aware of and understand that you are not eligible to purchase any FINCHCOIN tokens if you are a citizen, resident (tax or otherwise) or green card holder of the United States of America or a citizen or resident of the Republic of Singapore or a citizen or resident of People‘s republic of China;
(h) I/we have a basic degree of understanding of the operation, functionality, usage, storage, transmission mechanisms and other material characteristics of crypto currencies, Blockchain-based software systems, crypto currency wallets or other related token storage mechanisms, Blockchain technology and smart contract technology;
(i) I/we am/are fully aware and understand that in the case where you wish to purchase any FINCHCOIN tokens, there are risks associated with Finchcoin and the Distributor and their respective business and operations, the FINCHCOIN tokens, the Finchcoin Token Sale, the Finchcoin Wallet, and the Finchcoin Exchange (each as referred to in the Whitepaper);
(j) I/we agree and acknowledge that neither Finchcoin nor the Distributor is liable for any indirect, special, incidental, consequential or other losses of any kind, in tort, contract or otherwise (including but not limited to loss of revenue, income or profits, and loss of use or data), arising out of or in connection with any acceptance of or reliance on this Whitepaper or any part thereof by you; and
(k) All of the above representations and warranties are true, complete, accurate and no-misleading from the time of our access to and/or acceptance of possession this Whitepaper or such part thereof (as the case may be).
26. I/we fully agree that, all statements contained in the website contents and in the Whitepaper, statements made in press releases or in any place accessible by the public and oral statements that may be made by Finchcoin and/or the Distributor or their respective directors, executive officers or employees acting on behalf of Finchcoin or the Distributor (as the case may be), that are not statements of historical fact, constitute “forward-looking statements”. Some of these statements can be identified by forward-looking terms such as “aim”, “target”, “anticipate”, “believe”, “could”, “estimate”, “expect”, “if”, “intend”, “may”, “plan”, “possible”, “probable”, “project”, “should”, “would”, “will” or other similar terms. [However, these terms are not the exclusive means of identifying forward-looking statements. All statements regarding Finchcoin’s and/or the Distributor’s financial position, business strategies, plans and prospects and the future prospects of the industry which Finchcoin and/or the Distributor is in are forward-looking statements. These forward-looking statements, including but not limited to statements as to Finchcoin’s and/or the Distributor’s revenue and profitability, prospects, future plans, other expected industry trends and other matters discussed in this Whitepaper regarding Finchcoin and/or the Distributor are matters that are not historic facts, but only predictions.]
27. I/we fully understand and agree that, these forward-looking statements involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors that may cause the actual future results, performance or achievements of Finchcoin and/or the Distributor to be materially different from any future results, performance or achievements expected, expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements. These factors include, amongst others:
(a) Changes in political, social, economic and stock or crypto currency market conditions, and the regulatory environment in the countries in which Finchcoin and/or the Distributor conducts its respective businesses and operations;
(b) The risk that Finchcoin and/or the Distributor may be unable or execute or implement their respective business strategies and future plans;
(c) Changes in interest rates and exchange rates of fiat currencies and crypto currencies;
(d) Changes in the anticipated growth strategies and expected internal growth of Finchcoin and/or the Distributor;
(e) Changes in the availability and fees payable to Finchcoin and/or the Distributor in connection with their respective businesses and operations;
(f) Changes in the availability and salaries of employees who are required by Finchcoin and/or the Distributor to operate their respective businesses and operations;
(g) Changes in preferences of customers of Finchcoin and/or the Distributor;
(h) Changes in competitive conditions under which Finchcoin and/or the Distributor operate, and the ability of Finchcoin and/or the Distributor to compete under such conditions;
(i) Changes in the future capital needs of Finchcoin and/or the Distributor and the availability of financing and capital to fund such needs;
(j) War or acts of international or domestic terrorism;
(k) Occurrences of catastrophic events, natural disasters and acts of God that affect the businesses and/or operations of Finchcoin and/or the Distributor;
(l) Other factors beyond the control of Finchcoin and/or the Distributor; and
(m) Any risk and uncertainties associated with Finchcoin and/or the Distributor and their businesses and operations, the FINCHCOIN tokens, the Finchcoin Token Sale, the Finchcoin Wallet, and the Finchcoin Exchange (each as referred to in the Whitepaper).
All forward-looking statements made by or attributable to Finchcoin and/or the Distributor or persons acting on behalf of Finchcoin and/or the Distributor are expressly qualified in their entirety by such factors. Given that risks and uncertainties that may cause the actual future results, performance or achievements of Finchcoin and/or the Distributor to be materially different from that expected, expressed or implied by the forward-looking statements in this Whitepaper, undue reliance must not be placed on these statements. These forward-looking statements are applicable only as of the date of this Whitepaper. Neither Finchcoin, the Distributor nor any other person represents, warrants and/or undertakes that the actual future results, performance or achievements of Finchcoin and/or the Distributor will be as discussed in those forward-looking statements. The actual results, performance or achievements of Finchcoin and/or the Distributor may differ materially from those anticipated in these forward-looking statements.
Nothing contained in the Whitepaper is or may be relied upon as a promise, representation or undertaking as to the future performance or policies of Finchcoin and/or the Distributor.
Further, Finchcoin and/or the Distributor disclaim any responsibility to update any of those forward-looking statements or publicly announce any revisions to those forward-looking statements to reflect future developments, events or circumstances, even if new information becomes available or other events occur in the future.
28. I/we fully understand and agree that, by purchasing FINCHCOIN Tokens, i/we agree to disclose our personal data, i.e. e-mail address and/or name, being processed by Finchcoin for its business purposes or the purposes of building, promoting, and communicating (about) the Finchcoin system and the FINCHCOIN Tokens.
29. I/we also understand and agree that, Finchcoin agrees to keep your email address and other personal data private and not share it with the public, e.g. by including it on any external lists or selling to any third parties.
30. I/we fully understand and agree that,
(i) The presentation of the whitepaper is with the solely for informational purpose.
(ii) The participants interested in investing in Finchcoin tokens and Token Sale should demand and consider the various risks prior to making any kind of investment decision in the Token Sale and pre Token Sale as well.
(iii) The Whitepaper does not comprise any advice by company, the directors, the investment manager or any other person, or recommendation to any receiver, by the virtues of participation in the Token Sale.
(iv) Finchcoin whitepaper does not necessarily identify, or claim to identify, all the risk factors connected with company.
All the participants must make their own independent evaluation, after making such investigations as they consider essential, of the merits of participating in the Token Sale.
(v) The accomplice should check with and rely upon their own investment, accounting, legal and tax representatives and consultants as such matters concerning company and to assess separately the financial risks, consequences and appropriateness of an investment in company, or if in any doubt about the facts of this presentation.
(vi) Investment in company holds considerable risk and might involve extraordinary risks that may perhaps lead to a loss of all or a significant portion of such investment, unless the participants completely understand, be aware of and accept the characteristics of the company and the possible risks inbuilt in company; they should not invest in company.
(vii) Each one of the participant is completely in charge for ensuring that all characteristics of company are satisfactory to them. There can be no guarantee that company’s investment purpose will be achieved and investment consequences may differ considerably over time.
(viii) Investment in company is not planned to be a total investment program for any investor.
(ix) All the participants with awareness should think about whether an investment is suitable for them, their circumstances and financial resources.
31. I/we understand and agree that, the distribution or dissemination of this Whitepaper or any part thereof may be prohibited or restricted by the laws, regulatory requirements and rules of any jurisdiction. In the case where any restriction applies, you are to inform yourself about, and to observe, any restrictions which are applicable to your possession of this Whitepaper or such part thereof (as the case may be) at your own expense and without liability to Finchcoin and/or the Distributor.
Persons to whom a copy of this Whitepaper has been distributed or disseminated, provided access to or who otherwise have the Whitepaper in their possession shall not circulate it to any other persons, reproduce or otherwise distribute this Whitepaper or any information contained herein for any purpose whatsoever nor permit or cause the same to occur.
32. I/we fully understand and agree that, no any regulatory authority has examined or approved of any of the information set out in this Whitepaper. No such action has been or will be taken under the laws, regulatory requirements or rules of any jurisdiction. The publication, distribution or dissemination of this Whitepaper does not imply that the applicable laws, regulatory requirements or rules have been complied with.
33. Further I/we understand and agree that, Finchcoin or its Whitepaper does not constitute a prospectus or offer document of any sort and is not intended to constitute an offer of securities or a solicitation for investment in securities in any jurisdiction. No person is bound to enter into any contract or binding legal commitment and no crypto currency or other form of payment is to be accepted on the basis of this Whitepaper. Any agreement in relation to any sale and purchase of FINCHCOIN tokens (as referred to in this Whitepaper) is to be governed by only the T&Cs of such agreement and no other document. In the event of any inconsistencies between the T&Cs and this Whitepaper, the former shall prevail.
34. I/we, thus, over all understand and agree that all the terms and conditions mentioned above and also the other which might not been covered but important and relevant to the matter of buying, holding and selling ‘Finchcoin’s are to the best of my/our knowledge are in my/our proper understanding, and agreeable to me/us, and I/we fully agree to all of them.